The same day when it announced the upcoming availability of Palm Pre Plus and Pixi Plus, AT&T has also unveiled its second Android phone (after the Motorola BackFlip): it’s the Dell Aero – also known as Dell Mini 3.
No word yet on what version of Android OS the Dell Aero runs, but, according to AT&T, the smartphone will come with “a new, beautiful custom user interface developed by Dell and AT&T.”
AT&T didn’t announce when the Dell Aero will be available, and neither for what price. Anyway, this is what the Dell Aero looks like:
The Aero features a 3.5 inch touchscreen display with 640 x 360 pixels, 3G, 5MP camera, and probably Wi-Fi and GPS, too. You can sign up here to get notified when the Dell Aero becomes available.
AT&T might also launch the Sony Ericsson Xperia X10 (also running Android), but there are no official details about this at the moment.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- AT&T’s Dell Aero explored in hands-on and UI walkthrough video
- Dell Mini 3T1 – Dell’s second Android smartphone?
- Dell Aero Shows its Shiny Face at #CTIA 2010
- AT&T Dell Aero is now available for $99
- Dell’s new Android smartphone, Streak Pro 101DL, is a dual-core qHD beast