If you are in the UK and have been waiting for the arrival of the Android-powered HTC Desire for quite some time now, you’ll be glad to know that T-Mobile UK has started offering this said smartphone through their website’s online store (just like what Virgin did recently).
The HTC Desire, with its 3.7-inch AMOLED touchscreen display and rich open-source mobile operating system, can be had for absolutely free if you would just sign up for a 2-year contract with T-Mobile UK worth 35 GBP/month (about $52 USD). Not bad for something that awesome, eh?
At the same time, T-Mobile UK is also offering the Sony Ericsson XPERIA X10, yet another Android-powered smartphone that many people have been looking forward to.
Now’s your chance to grab these fine-looking, functional smartphones. Check out the links below for more details.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Telstra Sony Ericsson Xperia Neo will be available on July 26
- Rogers exclusively announces the Sony Ericsson Xperia X10
- Sony Ericsson pissed off at HTC Desire, promises a fight with Xperia X10 speed, Q3 Android 2.1 updates
- Sony Ericsson spokesman: Xperia X1 is “on track”, quit complaining
- Sony Ericsson Xperia X10 Mini Pro’s successor shows up in leaked images