The LG-made device is LG GX500 – an elegant touchscreen handset that should be launched as LG’s third dual SIM phone.
Reportedly, the LG GX500 doesn’t have 3G, but it features Wi-Fi, a 3 inch WQVGA display, Bluetooth, music player, FM radio, 3MP fixed focus camera, and a 1500 mAh battery.
Details about the availability and price of LG GX500 were not unveiled.
Unlike the LG GX500, the Alcatel C60 seems to be a very basic candybar:
Apart from the fact that it has a large keypad, a photo camera, and it supports two SIM cards, Alcatel C60’s features are not known – and neither are its price and launch date.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Alcatel One Touch 918 with Android Gingerbread, and dual-SIM Alcatel 318D coming soon
- Alcatel OT-707 and OT-800 – cheap touchscreen and QWERTY phones
- Cheap Alcatel OT-355 QWERTY phone coming to Orange UK
- Alcatel OT-980 is like a Palm Pre with Android (video)
- Samsung a167 GoPhone launched by AT&T, only $70