I told you things are about to get much more interesting for Nokia and Samsung.
And, less than a day later they already starting to.
Yesterday some info about the upcoming Nokia E7-00 Symbian^3 based ESeries device leaked. Today we get the goods on the new Nokia Nseries flagship – Nokia N8-00.
Well, not everything about it, but a bunch of real live pics from Chinese portal IT168.com, confirming that the device exists:
The earlier rumored/leaked specs for Nokia N8-00 included Symbian^3 OS, 3.5” capacitive touch screen, 12 megapixel camera, HD (720p) recording and HDMI port.
The leaked pics of N8-00 seem to confirm most of the specs, adding a Xenon flash to the mix, making this handset a premier imaging solution from Nokia.
IT168 is calling the device – Nokia N98, but at this point, I think we can safely assume that that naming convention is a thing of the past, a new Nokia device naming scheme is in effect.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Nokia C6-01 hands-on preview at #NokiaWorld
- Blackberry Storm 2 Specs Leaked, Coming to AT&T?
- Nokia C5 leaked; still not clear what the Cseries is all about
- Nokia N9 (or rather N8-01) photos leaked – no sign of MeeGo
- Tomorrow’s Nokia Launch Today: Nokia N95 8GB