Available starting March 25 (this Thursday), the LG Cosmos is a simple slider with a full QWERTY keyboard and a metallic finish.
The features of LG Cosmos include GPS, Bluetooth 2.1, Web-based email, instant messaging, access to social networking sites (Facebook, MySpace, Twitter and others), one-touch speaker phone, and a 1.3MP camera with noise reduction.
Verizon will sell the new LG Cosmos for $29.99 with a 2-yr contract agreement (and after a $50 mail-in rebate).
Verizon has also announced it intends to launch an eCommerce service this spring, in collaboration with Danal, Inc.
The Danal BilltoMobile service will feature a $25-per-month spending limit, allowing Verizon’s users “to charge online purchases of digital goods directly to their monthly Verizon Wireless bills.”
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Verizon intros the new LG Cosmos 2 QWERTY phone
- Verizon intros two new cheap phones: LG Cosmos 3 and LG Revere 2
- Verizon launches Photobucket mobile service
- LG Cosmos Will Provide Low-End Texting Glory on Verizon (Video)
- Samsung officially announces “several” Windows Phone 7 devices for this year