UK mobile operator 3 has announced that they will start offering the Nokia E72 by May of this year. They would do it sooner, since they’re already a bit late to releasing it under their network, but Sylvia from 3′s Devices team comments: “…because of our late decision to range it we do need some time to configure it for our network.”
By that, of course, she means making sure that Skype, Windows Live Messenger, and other integrated 3 network-related software and services work without problems.
The Nokia E72 will come in at 3 by strong popular demand, as shown by the comments the operator has received on their blog. Maybe it’s the sleek metallic look. Or maybe even the new purple color. Whatever it is, people are definitely attracted to this Eseries winner.
Info about pricing and other details will come at a later date.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Nokia to become a MVNO in Japan, helped by NTT DoCoMo
- Nokia E7 gets a minor software update
- Nokia’s best announcements from 2009: N900, Ovi Maps 3.0, Ovi Store
- Nokia Messaging for Social Networks Beta now available for E72, E71 and E63, may not offer best experience possible
- Nokia 6555 headed for AT&T soon