The recently-leaked Nokia N8 (aka Nokia N98) might be officially announced as soon as next month – a few weeks ahead of Nokia’s Annual General Meeting in Helsinki (May 6).
According to Engadget, “a trusted source” confirmed the N8 announcement for mid-April – although, of course, this doesn’t mean the handset will also be available starting April (it will probably be out in the second half of the year).
The N8 should be Nokia’s new Nseries flagship smartphone, coming with features like: Symbian^3, 3.5 or 4 inch capacitive touchscreen display (probably WVGA), HDMI port, 12MP autofocus camera with Carl Zeiss optics and HD (720p) video recording, and 32GB of internal memory.
Nokia’s latest Nseries flagship, the N97, hasn’t been as successful as the company would’ve wanted, so it should be interesting to see what strategy Nokia will use when marketing the N8.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Nokia N78 now available in the US for $560
- Nokia N87 12MP to come with WVGA display
- Live pics of Nokia N8-00 12 megapixel Symbian^3 Nseries flagship leak
- Nokia N85 and Nokia N79 officially available in the US
- Nokia N86 8MP announced for the US – $558 unlocked