Tuesday I posted a brief hands-on based on my very first opportunity to lay eyes on the Galaxy S at the Samsung event. While it was a great first impression, I didn’t have much time then to sit down and really play with the phone or get some more in-depth shots.
Fortunately Wednesday I had that opportunity, and was able to get some time with the phone and had a few Samsung reps around to show off a few things. The first video here is all about the Galaxy S and what makes it stand out in regards to the unique features.
The second video is geared specifically to Samsung’s new Social Hub service.
Also, don’t hesitate to check out my photo gallery of the Galaxy S.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Verizon Samsung Fascinate unboxing
- Quad-core Samsung Galaxy S III to be announced at MWC 2012? Galaxy S 3D reportedly in the making
- Hands-on with the Samsung Galaxy S II (Sprint, AT&T, T-Mobile)
- Samsung launches Galaxy S III video teaser, promises to let you stand out from everyone else
- Samsung Galaxy S III gets unboxed, compared to its main competitors