Just a few days ago Palm and AT&T officially announced the former company’s last ditch effort to stay alive. The Palm Pre Plus and Palm Pixi Plus will both be available in the coming months on AT&T. There really isn’t anything different on this particular version of the two handsets, besides the usual AT&T-branded apps that come included with almost every phone.
Still, they are technically brand new phones that haven’t officially been released yet, so it is nice to snap some photos with the AT&T branding and show off the phones anyway.
So enjoy some more up-close and personal pics of the Palm Pre Plus and Pixi Plus, both coming to AT&T.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Palm Pre Plus and Pixi Plus officially coming to AT&T
- Palm Pixi to be launched in Europe and Canada too
- Palm gives away 25 free Pixi smartphones
- Palm Pre Plus, Pixi Plus pricing announced by Verizon
- Pink Palm Pixi coming to Sprint for Valentine’s Day?