Verizon Wireless’ second Android smartphone from Motorola, the Moto Devour, is now available for purchase for $149.99 ($50 less than the Droid) with a 2-yr contract agreement. You can buy the handset free of contract, too, for $479.99.
The Devour runs Android 1.6 and, unlike the Droid, it also comes with the MotoBlur UI, which is supposed to make it easier for users to stay in touch with their contacts and friends.
The handset also features a full QWERTY keyboard, 3.1 inch HVGA touchscreen display, EV-DO rev A, Wi-Fi, A-GPS, visual voice mail, 3.5mm headset jack, 3MP camera, and an 8GB MicroSD card in the box.
Via Press release
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Verizon’s Motorola Devour with Android and MotoBlur officially announced
- Verizon’s Motorola Devour (Calgary) shows up in silver
- Verizon announces the HTC Droid Eris, launches the LG Chocolate Touch
- Motorola Crush probably coming soon to Verizon
- Motorola Quench available in Canada via Rogers, $50 on contract