Owners of the Nokia N97 and Nokia N97 mini smartphones now have new add-ons for their devices.
Called Nokia Bots, the add-ons run on the homescreen, they were developed by the Nokia Beta Labs team and they should “improve the user experience with your daily routines.”
For the moment, there are only four Nokia Bots: Alarm Bot (learns at what time the user usually wakes up and then suggests alarms and nightly profile changes), Profile Bot (automates profile changes during meetings), Shortcut Bot (providing quick access to the apps you frequently use) and Battery Bot (which monitors your battery status and “reminds you in advance to connect the charger”).
If you think the add-ons could be of help, you can download them here (you need to register with your Nokia Account).
A video preview of Nokia Bots can be watched below:
Nokia didn’t say when or if the Nokia Bots will be available for other devices except the N97 and N97 mini.
Via the Beta Labs Blog
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Nokia Diagnostics – new Symbian troubleshooting app
- Nokia Beta Labs mobile website now available
- Nokia Messaging IM Beta 2.0 adds support for E71, E63, Google Talk
- Nokia Ovi Suite 2.1 Beta and Nokia Image Exchange updated
- Ovi Contacts Updated to Version 1.5