Verizon has just announced that the Tour will have a new feature starting March 30: Push To Talk – available to any Verizon BlackBerry Tour owner with BlackBerry Enterprise Server or BlackBerry Internet Service.
Verizon will launch a Push To Talk application for the Tour, available via the Application Center, or through VZStart. According to the carrier, “the convenience key on the left side of the device will automatically become the Push to Talk button when the application is downloaded.”
Verizon says that it’s offering a 90-day promotion for free Push to Talk service (starting March 30, of course) to users who activate a new qualifying voice plan and BlackBerry data plan.
Via Press release
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- BlackBerry Tour 9630 users get Push-to-Talk “Free for Life” from Verizon
- BlackBerry Tour 9630 flying off the shelves
- Verizon’s Skype mobile available starting March 25 to BlackBerry and Android users
- Verizon confirms: BlackBerry Tour will be out on July 12 for $200
- BlackBerry music downloads coming in September from 7Digital