Already available at T-Mobile UK and confirmed by Orange, the HTC Desire will soon be launched by O2, too. And by soon we mean April – since the Desire has made an appearance in the O2 April catalogue.
The catalogue also shows the HTC HD2 (which is already available), as well as the HTC HD mini – so the HD mini will likely be launched at about the same time with the Desire.
While the HTC Desire runs Android 2.1, the HTC HD mini is one of the new smartphones that come with Windows Mobile 6.5.3. Both devices, however, use HTC’s Sense UI.
Starting April, O2 will also launch the Brew-based HTC Smart – which should be cheaper than both the Desire and the HD mini.
Via Cool Smartphone
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- HTC Desire HD coming soon to Vodafone UK
- #MWC10 HTC Desire, Legend and HD Mini hands-on videos
- New HTC Desire P and Desire Q Android handsets coming soon
- HTC Desire C with Android 4.0 ICS headed to Vodafone
- HTC Desire Android 2.3 Gingerbread update will arrive in the UK in April