The smartphone is made for China Unicom (the country’s second largest mobile carrier), and it looks like it’s also called Samsung Galaxy I6500U – you can pre-order it here for 3,399 Chinese yuan (almost $500).
The I6500U Saturn / Galaxy comes in two colors (white and black) and features Android 2.1, 3.2 inch HVGA AMOLED touchscreen display, 3G, WAPI, GPS, Bluetooth 2.1, FM radio, 3.2MP camera, 800 MHz processor, and MicroSD card support (up to 32GB).
Most probably, the Samsung Galaxy I6500U will not be released outside of China. But Samsung has better Android phones for the rest of the world anyway – see the Galaxy S i9000 for example.
Via Samsung Hub
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Samsung i899 is official in China, Android included
- Samsung i6500U Saturn is an Android phone “with Google”. Samsung i899 isn’t
- Samsung Saturn i6500 to be a new Android smartphone
- Samsung Galaxy i899 is India’s first CDMA Android phone
- Samsung i909 (Galaxy S) GSM/CDMA Android smartphone shows up