Announced for Japan back in January, the Sony Ericsson Xperia X10 is apparently available now via NTT DoCoMo – and it looks like its release is somewhat of a major event for some mobile users.
According to Sony Ericsson Germany, lots of NTT DoCoMo customers have waited in front of stores for the new Android smartphone to become available – you know, the same way Apple fans are waiting for the iPhone every year.
Also related, SoftBank (one of DoCoMo’s rivals) will launch the HTC Desire in Japan in late April.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Sony Ericsson Xperia X10 on preorder at Rogers. BlackBerry Pearl 9100 coming to Telus?
- Sony Ericsson Xperia Play will launch in Spain on April 1, yours for EUR 649
- Sony Ericsson Xperia Acro leaks on its way to Japan
- Pink Sony Ericsson Xperia Arc, LG Optimus Pad and NEC MEDIAS N-04C launching in Japan next month
- Sony Ericsson Xperia X10 coming to Vodafone UK in April