In case you don’t know yet, the Motorola Backflip features Android 1.5, MotoBlur, a 3.1 inch HVGA touchscreen display, reverse-flipping QWERTY keyboard, HSDPA, GPS, Wi-Fi, HTML browser, 3.5mm headset jack, 5MP autofocus camera with Flash, and MicroSD card support.
The Backflip will be available in Germany via Mobilcom and Amazon, unlocked, for €499 (about $672).
Motorola has also announced a new Bluetooth headset for Verzion, called “H17txt with MotoSpeak”.
The Motorola H17txt optimizes “the text-to-speech technology and experience, which, when paired with an application, reads text messages (SMS) into the headset, in real time.”
Motorola says that the H17txt Bluetooth headset is available as of today at Verizon (although it’s not yet featured on the carrier’s website). The price of Motorola H17txt was not unveiled, but you can find out more about the headset here.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Motorola BackFlip with Android announced for Italy
- Confirmed: Motorola BackFlip coming to AT&T on March 7, $99.99 on contract
- 400,000 Motorola Backflip Android phones ordered by AT&T?
- Motorola M511 (FlipOut) launched in China
- Motorola Backflip (ME600) available now – but only in China