Motorola is getting ready to launch its second Android phone for the South Korean market, the Motorola Titanium.
The Titanium is actually the Moto XT800 (pictured below), which is already available in China.
There will be two versions of the Motorola Titanium in Korea: the XT800C (a 2G CDMA handset) and the XT800W (which also has UMTS).
Reportedly, the Motorola Titanium will be available via SK Telecom. The smartphone features Android 2.0, a 480 x 854 touchscreen display, Wi-Fi, 3.5mm headset jack, and a 5MP autofocus camera with D1 video recording.
Via Smartphone Now
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Motorola Milestone, Sony Ericsson Xperia X10 to be launched in India next week
- Motorola’s MOTOROI (XT720) with Android gets official in Korea
- Motorola Glam XT800 launched in Korea, sadly without Froyo
- Motorola MOTOROI to hit the US and other countries this spring?
- Nokia X6 coming to South Korea in June