While Android users are (probably) expecting Mozilla’s Firefox to be available to them as soon as possible, here’s another third-party browser that’s coming to Google’s mobile OS: Skyfire – which is already available for Windows Mobile and Symbian S60.
The Skyfire team is currently looking for users to test the Alpha version of Skyfire for Android.
Those interested in participating need to have an Android phone with Android 1.5 or higher, and provide their handset’s IMEI number. More info can be found at the Skyfire blog.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Skyfire 1.0 mobile browser now available
- Apple approves Skyfire for iPhone, the app should be available this Thursday
- Samsung Galaxy S and Galaxy Apollo Ajax Editions announced
- Blog It for iPhone adds free mobile blogging for Movable Type, Vox, and other platforms to iPhone
- Google Suggest for mobile comes with universal search features