The company promises a “sneak peek of the next generation of iPhone OS software” – which probably means it will showcase most of the new features iPhone OS 4 comes with.
Anyway, we’re only few days away from finding out if iPhone OS 4.0 will indeed come with multitasking support for third-party apps, and with all the other rumored features.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- After iPhone 5S, Apple could launch an iPhone 6 with larger display (in June 2014)
- “iPhone 4G” to be released in June, say Korean sources
- T-Mobile USA will finally sell iPhones next year
- Apple schedules WWDC 2010 for June 7, iPhone 4G / HD expected
- Apple hopes to sell 20-21 million iPhones in Q1 2011 (CDMA models included)