BlackBerry users on Sprint’s network should be able to get their hands on at least a couple of new BlackBerry phones and a new Motorola smartphone pretty soon, if BGR’s scoop based on new Sprint order forms turns out to be true.
These Sprint order forms list the following smartphones and sort of confirm that they will be available in the future: the BlackBerry 9650, BlackBerry 8230, and Motorola ES400.
BGR further infers that the Motorola ES400 that’s listed will probably run Android instead of Windows Mobile. What’s not certain is when exactly these new device will become available for customers.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Sprint launches rugged, enterprise-focused Motorola ES400S
- BlackBerry Bold 9650 coming to Sprint on May 23 for $200
- Motorola Photon 4G now available at Sprint
- Sprint may launch purple Samsung Galaxy S III on April 12, definitely won’t carry the BlackBerry Z10
- BlackBerry 9500 Thunder photo leaked