A few days ago, the FCC approved a mysterious Nokia phone (RM-687) which features CDMA and EV-DO connectivity.
Naturally, Engadget suggests that this phone could be released by Verizon in the US (of course, it may also come to Sprint – although, for some reason, Sprint never launches Nokia phones).
The X3 is an entry-level music phone with features that include: 2.2 inch QVGA display, dedicated music keys, 3.5mm headset jack, stereo FM radio, 3.2MP camera and MicroSD card support. If Verizon intros the Nokia X3, the phone will probably be really cheap on contract.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Verizon to launch Nokia Twist 7705, LG Chocolate Touch VX8575 and more
- Nokia 2705 Shade coming soon to Verizon?
- Verizon to launch the Nokia Twist (7505) in white?
- Nokia Twist Coming to Verizon Sept 13
- Verizon announces the HTC Touch Pro2, Nokia 7705 Twist