The Ascent X was recently approved by the FCC, and today we even have two photos of it, as well as some of its specs.
Apparently, the new phone features a 2 inch QVGA display, A-GPS, email, Bluetooth, 5MP autofocus camera with LED flash (that’s a first for a Vertu handset), and 32GB of internal memory.
The Vertu Ascent X has quad-band GSM (850/ 900/ 1800/ 1900 MHz) and quad-band UMTS/HSUPA (800 / 850 / 1900 / 2100 MHz) connectivity, so it can be used almost anywhere in the world.
The exact release date and price of Vertu Ascent X are not known yet.
Via Bluetooth SIG
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Vertu Ascent Ti Damascus Steel is tough like a sword
- Vertu Ascent Ti Carbon Fibre collection announced
- Vertu and Ferrari Together Again for Ascent Ti Collection
- Vertu Constellation F to be the first Vertu clamshell phone
- Vertu Constellation T is the newest luxury touchscreen smartphone in town