Since Motorola plans to launch up to 30 Android phones by the end of this year, we’re expecting new phone announcements to come every month or so.
One of Moto’s upcoming Android phones could be a square Android slider that recently appeared over at DroidDog. In the meantime, the photo has been removed “at request of the leaker,” but it’s still available around the Web.
Reportedly, the new phone runs Android 2.1 and uses the MotoBlur interface. There are no other details about its features, but the display seems to be a QVGA one, which might mean this is an entry level device.
Until now, Motorola announced Android phones for all four major US carriers, so this mysterious square handset could reach any of them.
Via Android Guys
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Motorola’s square Android 2.1 phone now known as Flipout
- Motorola Zeppelin shows its Android UI (with MotoBlur) in Brazil
- Motorola Flipout priced (€349), announced for O2 and Vodafone Germany
- Moto’s square Android phone to be called Motorola Twist; specs show up
- Motorola FlipOut to be launched by Orange UK. Motorola Charm in the wild