The new handset should also feature a 320 x 480 pixels touchscreen display, full QWERTY keyboard, optical trackpad, 3.5mm headset jack, MicroSD card support, 1300 mAh battery, and a photo camera with LED flash.
It looks like the myTouch Slide will have at least two color versions:
The rumored launch date for T-Mobile myTouch Slide is May 19. No word yet on the handset’s price, but since the old myTouch 3G currently costs $149 on contract, the new myTouch Slide could be offered for $200.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- T-Mobile myTouch2 / myTouch Slide (HTC Espresso) photos leaked
- T-Mobile myTouch Slide will have three color versions
- T-Mobile myTouch Slide to be launched in June?
- T-Mobile myTouch 4G Slide appears in clear photos
- T-Mobile myTouch 4G Slide shows up again