Ok, I know that Apple didn’t even announce the 2010 iPhone, but it looks like the Cupertino company is thinking ahead and already has plans for its fifth-generation iPhone, which will presumably be launched in 2011.
The iPhones available at the moment have camera modules from OmniVision – which should also supply 5MP cameras for the iPhone expected to be unveiled this summer.
In any case, it’s about time for the iPhone to come with something really new, and not just minor software and hardware improvements.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- “iPhone 4G” to be released in June, say Korean sources
- Before iPhone, Apple wanted to put RF Modules into our hand bags, shoes, clothes and cars to connect iPods
- New iPhone 5 will have LTE, suggests Verizon
- Geo-tagging coming to iPhone 2.0 camera?
- More info on iPhone 4.0 OS: multitasking via Expose-like interface