Like it did in 2008 when the first Iron Man movie was released, LG has partnered with Paramount Pictures, and it will market the Arena Maxx LU9400 with the help of the new movie.
It looks like buyers of the LG Arena Maxx will be able to win tickets for the South Korean premiere of Iron Man 2. The press release announcing this is in Korean and the Google translation doesn’t help much in providing exact details.
LG Arena Maxx LU9400 is South Korea’s first phone to feature a 1GHz Snapdragon processor. The handset also comes with a 3.5 inch WVGA touchscreen display, S-Class 3D UI, Wi-Fi, GPS, T-DMB, DivX support, and a 5MP camera with HD video recording.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- LG Arena Max now official as LG Maxx LU9400
- Pantech’s 5 inch Full HD IM-A870 Android smartphone called Vega Iron
- Samsung Monte S5620 Iron Man 2 edition launched by O2 UK
- LG Ally (for Verizon) gets official while LG announces Iron Man 2 marketing campaign
- Pantech Vega Iron with Jelly Bean gets official, 2 million units could be sold in Korea only