As you may already know, Android 2.1 updates for the Verizon Droid and for the Milestone are already rolling out.
In Q3, the Motorola BackFlip (for AT&T) and the Motorola Dext (for Asia-Pacific) will also be upgraded to Android 2.1.
Upgrades for the Motorola Devour (pictured above) and the Dext for Europe and Latin America are currently under evaluation.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Motorola announces future Android 2.1 and 2.2 Froyo updates
- Motorola BackFlip with Android announced for Italy
- Motorola Dext / Cliq previewed. Low price apparently confirmed
- 20 to 30 Motorola Android smartphones coming this year?
- Motorola Dext to bring Android to Orange UK in October