The X10 will be introduced by Telstra on May 4, coming as the carrier’s second Android smartphone – after the HTC Desire, which will probably be out this month.
Telstra’s Xperia X10 will feature Android 1.6, 4 inch WVGA touchscreen display, Timescape and Mediascape, HSDPA, Wi-Fi, GPS, Whereis Navigator, Mobile FOXTEL, Yellow Pages Mobile, 3.5mm headset jack, BigPond Music integration, 8MP autofocus camera, Qualcomm Snapdragon 1GHz processor, and 1GB of expandable memory.
Sony Ericsson Xperia X10 will be available in Australia for free to customers who sign a 2-yr contract agreement of at least 99 AUD per month. Telstra will also offer the smartphone free of contract for 1099 AUD. You can register your interest here on Telstra’s website.
Via Press release
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Telstra Sony Ericsson Xperia Neo will be available on July 26
- Sony Ericsson Xperia Neo to be released by Telstra in Australia
- Samsung Galaxy S II and Sony Ericsson Xperia Neo now available at Telstra
- Sony Xperia P to be launched by Telstra in Australia on June 26
- Sony Xperia P and Xperia U officially launched in Australia (via Telstra, Crazy John’s)