We’ve already heard that the HTC Desire is headed to AT&T, and now it looks like the handset will also be available at U.S. Cellular (a bit surprising, since U.S. Cellular is only a regional carrier).
Apparently, the Desire has appeared on a U.S. Cellular rebate form leaked via Howard Forums, which suggests that the handset might be released before July 15.
No word yet on pricing, of course, but it’s worth mentioning that U.S. Cellular currently sells the HTC Touch Pro2 for $200 on contract, so the Desire might have a similar price.
At the moment, the HTC Desire is available only in Europe, via carriers like Vodafone and T-Mobile. The handset’s main features include a 3.7 inch WVGA AMOLED touchscreen display, Wi-Fi, GPS, 5MP autofocus camera, and 1GHz Snapdragon processor.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- HTC Desire officially coming to the US in August, likely via U.S. Cellular
- HTC Desire II, Wildfire S, and 7 Pro headed to Cellular South
- HTC Desire II (Desire S) and Wildfire S headed to US Cellular
- HTC Desire, other Android phones confirmed by U.S. Cellular
- Samsung Acclaim R880 with Android 2.1 announced by U.S. Cellular