T-Mobile USA’s upcoming myTouch smartphone, namely the myTouch Slide, will apparently have three color versions. We’ve already seen two of them (red and black), and now it’s time to see the white version.
As previously reported (and as its names suggests), the myTouch Slide features a sliding QWERTY keyboard – unlike the myTouch 3G, which is a touchscreen-only smartphone.
Probably manufactured by HTC, the T-Mobile myTouch Slide should also feature a HVGA touchscreen display, Android 2.1, optical trackpad, 3.5mm headset jack, photo camera with LED flash, MicroSD card support, and a 1300 mAh battery.
T-Mobile has still not announced the release date of myTouch Slide. However, the handset will probably be available in the next few months.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- T-Mobile myTouch Slide with Android 2.1 in hands-on photos
- T-Mobile myTouch2 / myTouch Slide (HTC Espresso) photos leaked
- T-Mobile myTouch Slide to be launched in June?
- T-Mobile myTouch 3G Slide to get Android 2.2 Froyo next week?
- T-Mobile myTouch 4G Slide appears in clear photos
« Verizon HTC Incredible now official as “Droid Incredible by HTC”. April 29 seems to be the launch datePantech Sirius with Android 2.1 and Snapdragon processor announced; Verizon and AT&T might get it »