Already available via T-Mobile USA as Nokia Nuron, the Nokia 5230 will also be launched in Canada, where Wind (the newest Canadian mobile carrier) is getting ready to sell the handset starting the coming weeks.
The Nokia 5230 is a Symbian smartphone with a 3.2 inch, 360 x 640 pixels touchscreen display, accelerometer, HSDPA connectivity, A-GPS, full HTML browser, 3.5mm headset jack, Bluetooth, 2MP camera, 70MB of internal memory and MicroSD card support.
Like T-Mobile’s Nokia Nuron, Wind’s 5230 will feature Nokia Maps with free navigation.
Wind didn’t say how much the Nokia 5230 will cost, but it shouldn’t be too expensive with a contract agreement.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Nokia C3 available on PAYG at AT&T. T-Mobile’s Nuron soon on pre-pay, too
- Nokia 5230 Nuron for T-Mobile USA announced, comes with free navigation
- Nokia’s Asha 300 and Asha 200 S40 phones launched in India
- Nokia C2-01 and C1-01 will be launched by Orange UK
- Verizon announces the HTC Droid Eris, launches the LG Chocolate Touch