According to GSM Arena, Nokia initially planned to unveil the new Nseries handset in May. However, for some unknown reasons, the launch date has been pushed back to mid-July. Since Nokia N8 should run Symbian^3, this might have something do to with the fact that the new OS is not yet ready to hit the market.
Another interesting piece of info is that the N8 (Nokia’s first 12MP camera phone) might be launched in he UK via O2.
Even more interesting is this new image of the Nokia N8, which no one seems to have noticed until now (via MobiFlip):
Nseries aside, Nokia is readying a new Xseries device, too: the Nokia X5 (RM-627).
(image via ePrice)
The Nokia X5 will have GSM/WCDMA connectivity and Bluetooth – and NokiaPort says that it also has CDMA connectivity. We’ll bring more details on the N8 and X5 as soon as we get them.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- 8MP Nokia Nseries smartphone to be launched at MWC 2009
- Nokia N8 with Symbian^3 to be announced in April?
- Nokia N85 and Nokia N79 officially available in the US
- Nokia N78 now available in the US for $560
- Nokia Ovi Suite 2.0 now out of beta