No surprise here, but it’s still worth mentioning that AT&T has reportedly blocked employee vacations for the month of June.
With the Apple iPhone HD / 4G rumored to be launched on June 22, it’s obvious why AT&T wants all its employees to be ready to serve customers.
The iPhone is AT&T’s most successful device, and it will likely be even more successful after its fourth-generation is released.
(this turned out to be a fake new iPhone)
Apple has apparently prepared lots of improvements for the new iPhone, including a larger display (with 960 x 640 pixels), a faster processor, more internal memory, more RAM, video calling, and a 5MP photo camera. Well, bring it on, Apple. Just don’t forget that the competition is tougher than ever.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Apple confirms iPhone event for October 4, iPhone 5 likely to be announced then
- New iPhone 6 / 5S to go on sale in July, cheaper model in August?
- After iPhone 5S, Apple could launch an iPhone 6 with larger display (in June 2014)
- The real new Apple iPhone (4G, HD) apparently shows up (video)
- Apple’s iPhone 4G / HD shows up again (in Asia)