Previously known as BlackBerry Essex, the BlackBerry Bold 9650 has just appeared in Verizon’s Equipment Guide, which suggests that the new RIM smartphone will be available on May 27 (through Verizon, at least, because Sprint may not launch it then).
Moreover, the specs of the Bold 9650 are now shown.
The smartphone will feature EV-DO and GSM/UMTS connectivity, 2.4 inch screen with 480 x 360 pixels, stereo Bluetooth, 3.5mm headset jack, and a 3.2MP camera with Flash. Wi-Fi isn’t mentioned here, although it should have been.
No word yet on the price of Verizon’s BlackBerry Bold 9650.
In related news, T-Mobile USA is getting ready to launch the BlackBerry Bold 9700 in white.
The white Bold 9700 should be out on T-Mobile on May 5, probably for the same price as the black version ($129 on contract).
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Verizon BlackBerry Bold 9650 available starting tomorrow, non-camera version included
- BlackBerry Bold 9650 coming to Sprint on May 23 for $200
- RIM intros the BlackBerry Bold 9700 in India
- Sprint-branded BlackBerry Bold Touch 9930 spotted
- White Blackberry Bold 9900 spotted in the wild