While we’re waiting for June 22 to come (the alleged date of the official iPhone HD / 4G unveiling), some photos of what is presented as Apple’s new iPhone have appeared, causing mixed reactions across the Web.
The photos show the back, the bottom and the right side of a white iPhone which supposedly has 64GB of internal memory.
There’s also a text that reads “Designed by Apple in California Assembled in China.”
The photo camera (which should be a 5MP one) is placed at the top left of the handset’s back – just like on the previous iPhone models.
The grainy aspect of the photos and the fact that their metadata shows they’ve past through Photoshop CS4 might mean they are fake – so we shouldn’t be surprised if the real fourth-generation iPhone won’t look like this.
Even if these images are fake, the new iPhone will probably have a white version, as well as 64GB of internal memory. But, of course, we can’t be sure of anything right now.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- White iPhone 4G / HD caught in the wild?
- HTC Obsession / Diamond3 photos show up, might be fake though
- Is this what Apple’s new iPhone 5 will look like?
- Interesting Apple iPhone 4G concept comes in multiple colors
- Nokia N8 and iPhone 4G got cloned ahead of launch (video)