The Palm Pre Plus and Palm Pixi Plus are both headed to Germany courtesy of operators Vodafone and O2. With the very feature-rich webOS making both devices tick, who wouldn’t be glad?
Both webOS-equipped smartphones are well-suited for both business-type persons as well as regular consumers. The Palm Pre Plus comes in the form of the original Palm Pre, and offers a slide-out QWERTY keyboard, gesture area, 16GB of internal memory and a sufficiently large touchscreen LCD.
Meanwhile, the Palm Pixi Plus comes in a candybar form factor with a QWERTY keyboard and a sizable touchscreen display. It, like the Palm Pre Plus, will be able to take advantage of over-the-air updates for added functionality and new features.
The two smartphones will go on sale at April 28 on Vodafone and O2 Germany. Pricing info has not yet been revealed.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Sprint Palm Pixi price and release date announced: $99.99 starting November 15
- Pink Palm Pixi coming to Sprint for Valentine’s Day?
- Palm Pixi to be launched in Europe and Canada too
- Palm Pre Plus, Pixi Plus pricing announced by Verizon
- Palm Pixi now official, comes to Sprint later this year without Wi-Fi