Motorola has just announced no less than six new phones, all of which are entry-level devices included in the company’s WX range.
The Moto WX161 and Moto WX181 are both candybars that feature FM radio and built-in light torch.
The Moto WX260 is also a candybar that features WAP browser, Bluetooth, MicroSD card support (up to 2GB) and MP3 player (for “up to 11 hours of non-stop music”). The Moto WX265 has the features of WX260, but it’s a clamshell.
And finally, we have the Moto WX290 and Moto WX295 (a candybar and a clamshell), which come with 1.8 inches displays and all the features of the other phones, plus MMS and photo cameras.
Motorola didn’t say when and for what prices the six new phones will be available. It didn’t even bothered to shows photos of the devices – although we did spotted the Moto WX260 (pictured above), which should be launched via China Mobile soon.
Via Press release
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Samsung smartphones and tablets with Super AMOLED HD screens coming in a few months?
- Motorola WX415 headed to Boost Mobile. Motorola Finch W418g also shows up
- MOTO V10 announced for Korea – another RAZR?
- Motorola i410 flip phone for Nextel and Boost shows up
- Motorola WX404 with QWERTY keyboard coming – maybe to Sprint or Verizon