Two unannounced phones that have one thing in common have recently showed up, one from LG and another one from Philips: LG GD550 and Philips Xenium X712.
The LG GD550 is a slider with a 5MP camera and quad-band GSM connectivity. The phone looks a lot like the LG Pure (seen not too long ago), and I think Pure is just another name for the GD550.
The Philips Xenium X712 also has a 5MP camera (this being the phones’ common feature), but, unlike the LG GD550, it’s a clamshell.
There are no exact details regarding the other features of Philips Xenium X712, but we know that it’s a dual SIM phone – like the Xenium X510.
The release dates of LG GD550 and Philips Xenium X712 are not known at the moment.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Philips Xenium X312 shows up, offers one month of stand-by
- New Philips Xenium 9x9s clamshell. 30 days on stand-by too
- Cheap Philips Xenium X116 dual SIM phone announced
- Philips Xenium 9@9k lasts longer. Much longer!
- Philips Xenium X700 shows up