The first rumored launch date for the T-Mobile myTouch Slide was May 19, and yet it looks like the new smartphone may be delayed a bit.
According to TmoNews, the myTouch Slide will actually be released on June 2 – not such a big delay, but this is still not good news for those who have hoped to buy the new MyTouch next month.
The handset’s price is yet to be confirmed, but it could be somewhere around $150 (with a new 2-yr contract agreement, of course).
Unlike the original myTouch 3G, the myTouch slide features a hardware QWERTY keyboard. It also features Android 2.1, optical trackpad, a HVGA touchscreen display, and 3.5mm headset jack. The smartphone should be available in three color versions: black, white and red.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- T-Mobile myTouch Slide will have three color versions
- T-Mobile myTouch2 / myTouch Slide (HTC Espresso) photos leaked
- T-Mobile myTouch Slide with Android 2.1 in hands-on photos
- T-Mobile myTouch 3G Slide to get Android 2.2 Froyo next week?
- T-Mobile myTouch 3G Slide finally announced, will ship in June