Vodafone has finally announced the dates when its customers will be able to buy the Google Nexus One: April 30 (this Friday) in the UK, and May in Germany, France (via SFR), the Netherlands, Italy and Spain.
As previously reported, the Nexus One will be available at Vodafone with various data plans – and it’s free for those who choose a 2-yr contract agreement of at least £35 per month.
Interestingly, Vodafone will sell the Nexus One directly in its stores and online – unlike the US carriers, which don’t offer the smartphone directly.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Vodafone UK to launch the Google Nexus One in April
- Only 20,000 Google Nexus Ones sold in the first week?
- Vodafone to launch the Google Nexus One in the next few weeks
- Want to buy a Nexus One from Google? Move fast.
- Vodafone’s Nexus One to cost €150 on contract