While inches and megapixels get superseded pretty fast in the upgrade-crazy technologically advanced world of today, Korean mobile phone maker Pantech knows one thing that never gets old: style. That’s what its newest phone, the SKY Check Mate IM-S610K made for Korea Telecom, brings to the table.
It may not be oozing in sex appeal and it may lack a lot of bling, but it is able to look great in its own simple way. It’s fashioned in a clamshell form factor and comes in white, titanium, golden and red (in combination with black).
Here’s a short list of its features:
- Main Display: 2.6-inch, QVGA
- External display: Monochrome
- Camera: 2 MP + front
- T-DMB Receiver Digital TV T-DMB
- Built-in memory: 36 MB
- Wireless Interface: Bluetooth
- Dimensions: 103h51, 5×15, 6 mm
- Weight: 108.5 grams
That external display will be particularly useful in showing the current time, date and other simple call/message-related info. According to a report on Mobile-Review.com, the SKY Check Mate IM-S610K sells for about $360 USD.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- i-mate 810-F – the toughest Windows Mobile 6.1 smartphone ever
- Samsung SGH D900 “world’s slimmest slider” phone approved by FCC
- Samsung B3310 launched as Corby Mate in India
- Samsung SCH-B600 – the world’s first 10 megapixel camera/phone
- Cheap Pantech breEZe II launched by AT&T