It looks like Moto ain’t done churning out handsets with that eye-catching transparent outer flip yet, as evidenced by these recently leaked live pics of the still unannounced Motorola Ming MT820, a clamshell phone that’s coming to China with TD-SCDMA 3G network support.
Its design is nothing unusual for Motorola, which has produced similar-looking phones in the past. There’s a large touchscreen display and a front-facing camera sitting right above it, and the entire case itself doesn’t look that bad.
It is said that the Motorola Ming MT820 will come out with the Android OS so that would be a boon for Android fans, but on which operator, when and for how much exactly is still unknown at the moment.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Motorola launches Android-powered Ming A1680, MT810 and XT806 in China
- Motorola Ming A1680 with Android gets official
- Motorola A1200 MING back from the dead as the widget-ready A1200R
- Motorola A1800 now available in China
- US Cellular intros Motorola Electrify 2 with Android ICS, and waterproof Defy XT