Let’s forget about the Nokia N8 a bit and turn our attention towards what seems to be the Nokia C2, an unannounced phone from the Finnish company’s Cseries range (which currently includes the Nokia C3, Nokia C5 and Nokia C6).
There’s a leaked image over at Ciao Mondo, which supposedly shows a render of the C2.
What we have here is a phone that tries to take the old Nokia 6800 series to a new level. The C2 has a QVGA display (possibly touchscreen) that can swivel to unveil a QWERTY keyboard – or at least that’s what the image suggests. The keyboard might use some sort of e-ink technology, like the Samsung Alias 2.
The Nokia C2 also has a 2MP camera with Carl Zeiss optics – and that’s all we know about it.
Just for the record, this is what the Nokia 6800 looked like:
Since the Nokia C2 is positioned slightly under the Nokia C3 on the feature scale, it should use S40 UI, so it might be the first S40 phone to have a touchscreen.
For the moment, there are no details on the release date of the C2.
Via My Nokia Blog
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- 8MP Nokia N86 unofficially unveiled
- Nokia compares its Lumia 925 to iPhone 5, Galaxy S4, HTC One and Sony Xperia Z (photography skills)
- New Nokia PureView phones may not have 41MP cameras
- Nokia N87 12MP to come with WVGA display
- Nokia N900 on pre-order in the USA for $649