The new Xseries phone was announced in India, where it should be available starting June.
The X2 features a 2.2 inch QVGA display, S40, dedicated music keys, dual speakers, Bluetooth 2.1, 3.5mm headset jack, FM radio, Nokia Messaging, Facebook integration and MicroSD card support.
The new candybar also has a 5MP camera with video recording – weird, since the camera on the X3 (which, according to Nokia’s new naming scheme, should be a better phone) is only a 3.2MP one.
Nokia X2 will cost only €85 (about $112). I guess it’s so cheap because Nokia didn’t use the best materials for it – just look how plasticky it seems to be. Anyway, I might be wrong, and the phone could be a very well-made one.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- T-Mobile to launch the Nokia X2-01 affordable QWERTY candybar on February 16?
- Nokia N8 12MP phone rumored; Nokia may finally launch new naming scheme
- Nokia C6-01 hands-on preview at #NokiaWorld
- Live pics of Nokia N8-00 12 megapixel Symbian^3 Nseries flagship leak
- Nokia C6 will be sold in Canada by Fido for $275 sans contract