Today, unsurprisingly, Verizon announced that the HTC Droid Incredible is available for purchase, both online and in the carrier’s stores across the US.
However, if you want to buy the Incredible online, you simply can’t – Verizon must have received tons or pre-orders, and it looks like the smartphone is already out of stock. According to the Droid Incredible page at Verizon’s website, new stock will arrive on May 4 (next Tuesday).
For those who don’t know yet, the HTC Droid Incredible is sold for $199.99 after a $100 mail-in rebate and with a 2-yr contract agreement. The handset runs Android 2.1 and it’s one of the best devices Verizon ever had, featuring a WVGA AMOLED touchscreen display, Sense UI, 1GHz Snapdragon processor, 8MP autofocus camera, and 8G of internal memory.
In case you can’t make it to a Verizon store to check out if they have the Incredible on stock, you can try to buy it online at Best Buy, or at Wirefly – by the way, Wirefly sells the Incredible for only $149 ($50 less than Verizon’s price).
Via Press release
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Verizon finally announces the HTC Droid Incredible. $199.99 starting April 29
- Verizon makes the HTC Droid Incredible 2 $50 cheaper, but you can get it for free elsewhere
- Verizon Droid Incredible 2 previewed by Wirefly, launch date confirmed
- Verizon HTC Droid Incredible 2 now just $0.01 at Amazon
- Samsung Droid Charge and HTC Droid Incredible 2 appear in Best Buy’s buyer’s guide for May