Just a few hours ago, we were telling you that the Motorola Shadow might be the Moto MB810, which recently received a Wi-Fi certification.
We now have more news on the Shadow. According to this post at Mobile-review, the Shadow doesn’t have a QWERTY keyboard, and the QWERTY device that we’ve presented as being the Shadow is actually called Motorola Droid 2.
The Shadow and the Droid 2 will both have 4.3 inch full WVGA (854 x 480) touchscreen displays.
Reportedly, the specs of the Motorola Shadow (which could be similar to the ones of Droid 2) include:
- Android 2.1 with MotoBlur and “7 homescreens”
- HDMI and USB ports
- FM radio
- 8MP camera with dual LED flash and 720p video recording
- 512MB RAM
- TI OMAP 3630 CPU (at 800MHz?)
- PowerVR SGX530 GPU
“If everything goes well,” the Motorola Shadow could be released by Verizon in June. I assume the Droid 2 will be out at about the same time.
Keep in mind that none of the details above are confirmed. Let’s hope those specs are accurate, though.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Next-gen Motorola Droid (Shadow?) for Verizon leaked
- Motorola Droid 2 video, specs. Droid Shadow / Xtreme might be called Droid X
- First Verizon Motorola Droid 2 A955 photo shows up?
- Google Nexus Two to be the Motorola Shadow?
- Two new Motorola Droids prepared by Verizon for July, one of them is likely the Shadow