Officially announced by RIM exactly one week ago, the BlackBerry Bold 9650 has been approved by the FCC today (ID: L6ARCS70CW), so it’s one step closer to launch.
Also known as BlackBerry Tour 2, or BlackBerry Essex, the new Bold 9650 features GSM/HSDPA and CDMA/EV-DO connectivity, optical trackpad, 480 x 360 pixels display, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g, Bluetooth 2.1, GPS, 3.5mm headset jack, and a 3.2MP autofocus camera with Flash.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- BlackBerry Bold 9650 coming to Sprint on May 23 for $200
- Nokia X6 coming to South Korea in June
- Verizon BlackBerry Bold 9650 available starting tomorrow, non-camera version included
- BlackBerry Bold 9700 now official, AT&T, T-Mobile and Rogers will carry it
- Qualcomm and BlackBerry heading for Korea now that WIPI’s gone