Two of Samsung’s most recent smartphones, the Galaxys S i9000 and the Wave S8500, have appeared in new TV ads.
As you probably already know, the Samsung Galaxy S runs Android 2.1, while the Wave uses Samsung’s own Bada OS – and it will be interesting to see which handset will be more successful.
The Samsung Galaxys S i9000 ad showcases the device’s smartphone features, which should help users throughout the day, either at home, at work, or on the move.
The Samsung Wave ad concentrates more on the fact that the device comes with a Super AMOLED display and access to Samsung Apps.
The Wave S8500 is already available in some markets (not in the UK, though), while the Galaxy S will probably be launched starting June – until then, maybe the Samsung Galaxy 3 will also be announced.
Anyway, here are the new TV ads:
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Samsung Apps served more than 100 million downloads until now
- #MWC10: Samsung Wave S8500 with Bada OS now official
- Bada-based Samsung Wave 723 (GT-S7320E) announced
- Samsung Wave S8500 now available in Europe (UK, France)
- Samsung Wave 2 (525) and Wave 2 Pro (533) also announced in Germany, will cost €299 each