When Microsoft announced the Kin One and Kin Two, it said the phones would be available via Vodafone starting May – and it looks like we’re talking about the first half of May.
The pricing is still not known, but the handsets could be sold for under $150 on contract. The Kin Two will probably be more expensive, since it has more advanced features (like a HVGA touchscreen display and an 8MP camera).
As for Vodafone, the non-American carrier should launch the Kin One and Two in autumn (first in the UK, Germany, Italy and Spain).
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- LG GM750 with Windows Mobile 6.5 announced by Vodafone
- Vodafone UK revamps EU data roaming pricing
- Vodafone announces HTC Magic, its first Android smartphone
- Google Nexus One available at Vodafone starting April 30
- HTC Magic to be released by Vodafone UK on May 1