The Pantech breEZe II comes with an external display, external LED “notifiers”, three EZ One-Touch Quick-Call keys, a large keypad and simple menus with large fonts.
The phone also features 3G, GPS, a QVGA internal display, stereo Bluetooth, 1.3MP camera, and MicroSD card support. The breEZe II will probably be popular among senior users, although Pantech says that “users of all ages have come to rely on our breEZe phones.”
AT&T sells the Pantech breEZe II for only $19.99 with a 2-yr agreement and after a $50 mail-in rebate, or for $169.99 free of contract. You can buy the phone online here. Or, if you want a QWERTY phone from Pantech and AT&T, you should check out the Pantech Link.
Via Press release
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Pantech Ease QWERTY phone introduced by AT&T
- AT&T now offering low-end Pantech Breeze
- Pantech Breeze III flip featurephone now available at AT&T for $49.99
- Pantech launches SKY Check Mate IM-S610K for Korea Telecom
- $39 Pantech C630 launched tomorrow by AT&T